Nude street *** . . Hello once again to all the wonderful supporters or my previous threads... I've been able to conclude e-mailing about 70% of those that showed their kindness by posting a kind remark and guarantee to conclude the remaining 30% by early next week... I'm quite thankful to get such hot, sexy and kind remarks from my last several postings in the Private Shots section and I do look forward to more of the luscious comments should you imagine this thread is worthy of such opinions. Once again, for everyone who chooses to post a negative remark please take note this is an indicator you have to grow up!... I'll always respond back with the e-mail to those that show kindness!!!